Because Every Girl Deserves at least one Dress

Sewing One dress at a time.
Because Every Girl Is a Princess and Deserves at Least One dress.


Monday, February 21, 2011

Who are we and How can you Help.

Hi My Name is Marie Eisenhower and I am So Excited to be  the  Volunteer PA Rep for Dress a Girl around the world.
I look forward to of being of help to all my PA friends as we strive to help this wonderful charity.There are many ways you can help.
Feel free to go to the official Dress a girl around the world page http://www.dressagirlaroundtheworld.com 
To find out all about this wonderful charity.
* Do you have a group of friends who like to sew? Why not  Have  some fun and sew cute dresses for this wonderful charity.Even if you have never sewn before this is a great Beginners project..Feel free to set up a Get together of your own and Have fun making a difference in the life of a Girl.
* Feel free to contact me at PAdressagir@gmail.com if you have a group you would like me to come help with. Think of Women s church groups, Girl scout troops, High school groups.

*Patterns are found here www.dressagirlaroundtheworld.com/patterns
*I  take donations of Fabric, Pillowcases,Sewing supplies. ( see Donation List On right of Blog) Clean out that sewing room and fabric stash email me if you need my mailing address or if you live in my local area I am willing to pick up.
* Monetary donations are taken towards supplies and postage.
* Do you know of a Church, group, Medical group, or students who are going over seas to serve, we would love  them  to hand carry dresses to  girls in need.We Just ask that you take pictures of all those sweet smiling Girls as they receive their dresses.So we can show others the difference that one dress makes in the life of a little girl.

Please feel free to email me pics of what you are doing in the PA area to help and I will Share on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment