Because Every Girl Deserves at least one Dress

Sewing One dress at a time.
Because Every Girl Is a Princess and Deserves at Least One dress.


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Change the World - Dress a Girl Around the World

Change the World - Dress a Girl Around the World

Click on the Above Change the World  red Statement and you will be taken to a wonderful link.
I Love this Video Link from Our official Dress a Girl around the world website. My favorite part is about half way through, when you will see an Adorable  Little Girl Dancing in her heart print dress.
I can not watch this clip with out my Heart just swelling. And reminds me  of what a difference just one dress can make in boosting the self esteem of one little girl
Hopefully It moves you in the same way. And makes you pull your sewing machine out and get to work.
Or makes you want to be a part of this wonderful charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment