Because Every Girl Deserves at least one Dress

Sewing One dress at a time.
Because Every Girl Is a Princess and Deserves at Least One dress.


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sanctuary Praise Thrift store donation.

So last week. I went on one of My Thrift store shopping donation missions:-).
This time I headed to another small Thrift store I remembered seeing as I drove to Lewisburg  PA from Shamokin Dam on rt 15.
It's called Sanctuary Praise ( church on the hill) Thrift center.And I met some wonderful Sweet ladies. I told them about the charity and the Pastors daughter who was there was very  willing to donate.She said when they get fabric they usually don't know what to do with it! ( well that just about stopped my heart LOL).I was able to pick up some gently used sheets, new pillowcases and fabric and a cute ruffled curtain. And even some Lace. Thank you so Much Sanctuary Praise thrift store for your Wonderful Donation . They will be used to make many girls around the world very Happy.
And all you Local people Check this wonderful thrift store out they have some nice things and great prices.



The Blue fabric on the middle right has penguins surfing I Know that is random But I think some little girls will get a kick out of it and it will make fun dresses.The Navy fabric on the left has a ruffle so will make a cute Ruffled dress.
The Packages in the center are  2 packs of Pillow cases.and there are 6 of them. Yes some of them are white. But with some contrast ruffles, and straps and a pocket I think they will make great dresses.
Thanks again Sanctuary of Praise Thrift center for your Wonderful Donation

3 comments:

  1. With all the bad in the world these days it's so refreshing to see people rally around something so good. There are still loving kind peoplein the world despite what the news would have you believe.
    GreatJob Marie. You havefound your calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie
    You should create a facebook link so I nevermiss a blog posting.

    ReplyDelete