Because Every Girl Deserves at least one Dress

Sewing One dress at a time.
Because Every Girl Is a Princess and Deserves at Least One dress.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tech Savvy!

You think I would be more tech savvy than I am. Seeing as my Husband is a Computer programmer and systems analist.But sadly no I haven"t developed that skill. When he tries to explain it too me it sounds like Bwahhh Bwaaah bwahhh similar to the teacher in Charlie Brown cartoons.
But I think I finally worked out how I can type a blog entry here and then it automatically be posted on Facebook. So this is a test post.
I think once this is all set up it will be great . In the mean time I am certainly getting a headache :-)

On a different note be sure to check out My facebook post about making dresses from Button down shirts Such a great idea and so cute. I asked the girl from Dress a girl Lake charles for permission to post the link on this page.
So now I need you to donate all your button down shirts you are not wearing. Please ask permission before clearing out Husbands or boyfriend, brothers closet etc. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment