Because Every Girl Deserves at least one Dress

Sewing One dress at a time.
Because Every Girl Is a Princess and Deserves at Least One dress.


Monday, February 21, 2011

Dresses going to Dominican Republic We Need those Dresses.

Our First PA  Dresses will be going to the Dominican Republic.
They will be hand Carried by a group of Students and professor from Bucknell University Lewisburg PA. They will be taking 2 suit case's full! Believe me that's a lot of dresses.
SO EXCITING!.
We will be having a Sewing fest at my house on the 26th of February and hope to meet our goal of 100 dresses.
If anybody  would like to send dresses for this trip. Please contact me ASAP and I will give you my Mailing info. We have a time crunch though. They leave on March 11. So I would need all donations by March 8 so I would have time to add labels and get the dresses to them.
Every dress makes a difference, so even if you can only mail one dress, You will be making one little girl very happy.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog--it's sew pretty. Let me know if you need some dresses:)

    ReplyDelete